Potting the garden to move is what I worked on today.
I managed to pot almost half of the peppers. I was originally going to pot 4 peppers but after digging in the shed for a pot for the tomatillo I found more pots. Lucky me! And yes, I agree the pots for the peppers are a bit small. …shh don’t tell the peppers. ;)
Thankfully the replacement tomatoes I started awhile back (transplant shock) are still small enough that they were easy to re-pot. I did bury them deep again in hopes they produce even better than in the box. …I agree with you, the tomatoes are a bit crowed but I’m outta large pots/tubs so fingers crossed for them.
And lastly, today’s harvest. In my effort to clean up the yard I dug up all the sweet potatoes, they were planted in those potato grow bags. Picked a Striped Roman and 2 Black Cherries along with a Kiwi and Black Sea Man that weren’t ripe. Something decided to take a bite out of one of the Kiwis and realized it wasn’t ripe and left it. So I picked what was almost ripe. I also picked 2 limes and the only ripe blueberry.